Wednesday, August 20, 2008

desperately seeking bear



Do anyone out there remember these bear, and the campaign by Bata Malaysia in 2006, where you pay RM5/- for a bear in aid of the National Cancer Society.
My daughter FJ, was one of the lucky adoptees of the bear, and it was certainly a well loved bear, and she took it with her wherever she went. However to her utmost distress today, it rolled out of the car near the bus stop at Jaya Jusco, Bukit Raja, Klang today without us being aware of it until it was too late. We went back to the the bus stop but we were too late, as according to the taxi drivers waiting there, a young Malay girl had picked up the precious bear and left on the bus with it.
My daughter is inconsolable and I am at my wit ends on how to get her another bear. My only hope is that someone who read this, would have one of these precious bears and would be willing to give it up for adoption by my daughter. I would be willing to pay adoption fees or make a small contribution to a charity of the person's choice.
It would be too much to hope that the person who found the precious bear would read this and return the bear. But if by some small miracle, if you are reading this or you know of someone who might have found a small well worn out bear outside the Jaya Jusco bus stop, at Bukit Raja, Klang today 20 Aug 2008 between 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm, please, please return the bear to my daughter. It would certainly make a wonderful birthday present for my daughter who turns 13 this week.
Please leave a comment on this blog, on how you can be contacted if you have one of these bears.

No comments: