Thursday, August 14, 2008

Flying on her own

Yes, been a few days since I posted anything. Been rather busy. FM will be leaving for Canada soon so have been rather busy. She have yet to pack her stuff, or rather I think it will be me who will be doing the packing. Sometimes, I wonder do I pamper her too much, but then I tell myself, it is the least I can do to help my baby who will be leaving home on her own for the very first time. Ok, she has been away before but then it was only nearby and only for a night or two.
My eldest baby leaving the nest, and I suppose like mothers everywhere I wonder whether I have taught her well to fly on her own. My dearest baby, I hope you have adequate flying lessons. However, whether they have been enough or not, the time will come when I will have to boot you out of the nest for you to fly on your own.
All your early flying lessons have had me or your dad flying beside you, but this time, you will have to flap your own wings, and we will not be nearby to catch your fall!

No comments: