Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hi

Am back. Some time since I posted anything interesting. Getting to know the contents of my first-aid box, and finding it hard to do stuff with the band aids on my fingers. Been rather careless, and hurt my fingers a few times recently. Before one finger could recover, I cut myself on another finger. I am typing this blog with band aids on my 2 index fingers (yup, I got cuts on both my hands), and the trouble with me is that any teeny little cut on my fingers needs to be covered up properly or it will takes a while to heal.
So it has been a while since I cooked or baked any interesting stuff. I bought some sponge fingers 2 weeks ago, and I think I will be making tiramisu or whatever one can do with sponge fingers, and I remember seeing a cake with sponge fingers. Anyway, will be posting the results here, once I get rid of all this band aids, and can get down to baking again.
Meantime, while I am waiting for the fingers to heal, am catching up on my reading. Nothing heavy stuff, just a few light novels that I got from the book rental last weekend. I seldom buy books, preferring to rent them from the book rental shop. At least this way, I am saving money and saving a few trees along the way.

No comments: