Sweet corn pudding
1 cup sugar
1 cup custard powder
2 cups coconut milk
2 1/2 cups water
1 tin (425 g) cream style sweet corn
1) Place sugar, custard powder, coconut milk and water in a sauce pan. Stir till custard powder and sugar dissolve and is not lumpy.
2) Put to boil on medium flame, stirring all the time till the mixture comes to a boil.
3) When mixture thickens, add in the cream style sweet corn. Stir until well mixed.
4) Pour into a lightly oiled 10" square cake tray. Leave to cool.
5) Chill in the fridge. Cut and serve.
|I was so busy preparing the other goodies for the party that I forgot to take a shot of it before cutting it up.|